Thursday, March 18, 2010

Things That Happened Today

Difficult Thing That Happened Today:

TACO: Molly!

MOLLY: [trots up]

TACO: [tries to put antibiotic eye gel in Molly's eyes]



Awesome Thing That Happened Today:

FRIEND FROM COLLEGE WHO IS AN AWESOME DEVELOPER: Hey, I saw you changed jobs. Do you like it there? Are there any openings?



Inexplicable Thing That Happened Today:

RECEPTIONIST: I didn't get your RSVP for lunch because the invite was sent to a mailing list, not to you directly. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were coming. I didn't order you any lunch.

TACO: Cool.

RECEPTIONIST: I'm so sorry. It's not my fault.

TACO: Hey, if this is the worst problem I've got to deal with today, I'm having an awesome day.

RECEPTIONIST: You're not mad?

TACO: Nah. It's a nice day. I'm gonna go buy some lunch at the deli and eat outside. Want anything while I'm out?

RECEPTIONIST: Nothing ever gets to you, does it? Everybody else gets all mad, but you're always calm.

TACO: You really don't know me, do you?

No comments: