Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Of course I don't get permission until he's already found a job.

WIFEZILLA: I'm gonna have to wear my glasses for a couple of months.

TACO: ??

WIFEZILLA: Tore my last ones again. I can't afford to keep buying a new pack every two months.

TACO: Ah.

WIFEZILLA: Maybe when we're millionaires.

TACO: Hmm.

WIFEZILLA: 'Course then I could get a Seeing Eye Person.

TACO: A Seeing Eye Person would be cool.

WIFEZILLA: Or a Doing Eye Person.

TACO: [points at self]

WIFEZILLA: No, you're too busy most of the time.

TACO: No, I mean would your Doing Eye Person do me?

WIFEZILLA: If I'm tired.

TACO: Get a hot one.

WIFEZILLA: A girl, I assume?

TACO: W...

WIFEZILLA: Or Coyote, yeah, I know.

4 comments:

suyapi said...

Yeah, I'm guessing he'd have tons of time to help her in that case. Sure he would....

Tim said...

I feel so unloved.

The Taco Prophet said...

Wanna be my Doing Eye Person?

Unknown said...

*quits job*

*invades pants*