Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello... we're Taco and Coyote.

Coyote: What does it say about today that it’s only 9:20 and I’m already halfway through my third Johnny Cash CD of the day?

Taco: Have you tried taking them to Reno and shooting them just to watch them die?

Coyote: I was gonna save that for the weekend. I don’t wanna go to Folsom in the middle of the week.

Taco: Yeah, Folsom's pretty rough. When you're there, time just keeps draggin' on.

Coyote: Luckily I’m not named Sue. God knows what they’d do to me.

Taco: Can you cry? I heard that there once was a man and he couldn't cry. Hadn't cried for years and for years. In the end... well... it didn't end well for him.

Coyote: Not just cry, I can cry cry cry but I do that alone.

Taco: Sounds like the blues. Have you tried getting rhythm? I find that a jumpy rhythm makes you feel so fine it'll drive all your troubles from your worried mind.

Coyote: I tried that but it turns out that I walk the line. You can imagine my disappointment.

Taco: Better keep a close watch on that heart of yours. Last thing you want to do is fall into another ring of fire.

Coyote: I never should have given my love to Rose

Taco: Shoulda just told her to give your other suit to the Salvation Army. And everything else you left behind.

Coyote: Yep, when the man came around he could have just taken it all.

Taco: Which man? The one on the left?

Coyote: Him there, next to Delia. Hey, I thought she was gone!

Taco: Yeah, they told she was going to Jackson.

Coyote: She’s been everywhere, y’know.

Taco: I'll bet she's in the jailhouse, now.

Coyote: And we’ve come full circle back to Folsom. Yay! Time to leave the glass cage. This was the funningest game ever.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You'd think we'd get tired of being so much more awesome than other people after all this time.

Larriken said...

That was poetry in motion, guys. You've earned your punster wings tonight.

Tim said...

When you go right home and go to bed, what's beneath your head?

The Taco Prophet said...

As if you need to ask if I have my lovin' .44 beneath my head.

Unknown said...

That's what he used to shoot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

That's all fine and dandy, but can you turn a jack?

The Taco Prophet said...

Not only that, I can lay a track, I can pick and shovel too.

The Taco Prophet said...

Just ask ol' Oney. I'm pretty sure I got my point across to him.