Friday, August 22, 2008

Another weird day in Tacoslavia

I'm cornering the market on weird. I know that sounds great now, but once I've done it and you guys are clamoring for a little oddity to spice up your mundane days, I'm going to charge ten times as much. You've been warned.

We took the cats to the vet for their usual checkups this week. I got a call from the vet today with the results. Said results? One cat's in perfect health... and the vet thinks the other one may have diabetes. They're doing a test to verify that now. We're supposed to know by Monday.

In retrospect, naming the cat Twinkie seems kinda mean now.

5 comments:

Grimmstail said...

Dude, that totally sucks. I have friends with a diabetic cat. They have to give it shots every day. If they miss a day I think it explodes all over their living room or something. They are slaves to their cat's disease.

nmytewj!

The Taco Prophet said...

The doc says that if it is diabetes, he thinks it's been caught pretty early on, and that he might be able to control it with the cat's diet.

Of course, the last time he played with the cat's diet, the cat started pissing all over the place in protest.

Hmm.

Unknown said...

you think you're weird, I just helped henna a ferret, I win!

The Taco Prophet said...

Notice My Yearning To Eat Watermelon Jollyranchers?

Unknown said...

I was gonna post something about the cat but now all I can think of are watermelon jolly ranchers.