Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Further Adventures of Diabetic Cat

So Diabetic Cat has stopped eating, stopped drinking, stopped using the litterbox, shows signs of heavily labored breathing, and can't be bothered to get out from underfoot, and can't be bothered to avoid the dog.

Good signs, huh?

We took him to the vet, and those things are all signs of his diabetes not going so great. They're keeping him overnight and doing some x-rays and shit.

That sounds cheap.

I can't go through this shit again. This is the most awesome pet I've had since my dog I had in high school. God damn it all. Someone please tell the universe to stop kicking me in the balls.

4 comments:

suyapi said...

*hugs* Fucking universe. Stop kicking my friends in the balls.

Unknown said...

Fuckin' life. What did any of us ever fucking do to you? Balance the fucking scales ya evil bitch.

The Taco Prophet said...

So the vet called. We don't really know anything yet except that the cat's in bad shape, has fluid in his lungs, and is hooked up to an IV. Whee.

Unknown said...

so sorry, call any time if you want to talk about it