Friday, November 28, 2008

Compromise

TACO: You really ought to read the book I'm reading now.

WIFEZILLA: The nymphos one?

TACO: Yeah. I'd offer to read it aloud but, you know, the kids.

WIFEZILLA: Well, if you ever went to bed at the same time as me.

TACO: I'd go to bed at the same time for a blow job. Every time. I went to bed with you.

WIFEZILLA: Every time?

TACO: Yeah.

WIFEZILLA: I'll meet you half way.

TACO: Deal.

WIFEZILLA: Okay.

TACO: I'd like the second half, please.

WIFEZILLA: ...

TACO: *laughs*

WIFEZILLA: This is going on your blog, isn't it?

2 comments:

Bluejeangirl said...

One of these days you're going to turn up missing.. and no one's going to wonder what happened. We'll know she's finally had it and locked you in the closet!

She's a saint that woman. :)

Unknown said...

Is that not the right way to compromise? It sounded right. Is that not right?