Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One day, she's going to kill me.

TACO: I had an ancestor named Julius Caesar.

WIFEZILLA: Yeah, I heard you talking to your mom.

TACO: I had an ancestor named Kinchin, too.

WIFEZILLA: I've never heard that name before.

TACO: Yeah, mom either.

WIFEZILLA: That's a weird name.

TACO: If we have another kid, I'm naming him Kinchin.

WIFEZILLA: No, if we have another kid, I'm naming her Annaliese.

TACO: No, if we have another girl, I'm naming her Cordelia.

WIFEZILLA: Okay, we'll have twins.

TACO: Fine. I'll name the good one Cordelia.

WIFEZILLA: What's wrong with Annaliese?

TACO: She's the bad one. Pay attention.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That Annaliese, you gotta watch her. She tried to sell Cordelia's kidneys on eBay.

The Taco Prophet said...

Damn you, Annaliese!

/shakefist