Wednesday, January 13, 2010

She talks in her sleep.

A couple times a week, wifezilla is already sacking zees when I get to bed. She frequently talks in her sleep, and when she does, she's often nearly coherent, so that I have a hard time at first figuring out whether she's making fun of me, or just unconscious. They can be some of the most wonderfully bizarre conversations I ever have.

Every time it happens, I promise myself I'll remember it. Then I fall asleep and the next morning, all I can remember is that the conversation was weird.

So tonight I ran downstairs to blog it while I remember it.

WIFEZILLA: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

TACO: [gets into bed]

WIFEZILLA: Why is your bra on my head?

TACO: What?

WIFEZILLA: Why is your bra on my head?

TACO: My what?

WIFEZILLA: Your bra. Why is it on my head?

TACO: I don't have a bra.

WIFEZILLA: Well, you do now, Bra-Head.

TACO: Wait, why am I Bra-Head if the bra is on your head?

WIFEZILLA: Quit it.

TACO: Quit what?

WIFEZILLA: Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3 comments:

fett said...

That is so many levels of funny. Also, for coming up with the work somniloquy, you get my sex.

*hands you his sex*

The Taco Prophet said...

Yay sex! *sticks your sex in his pocket*

Unknown said...

Quit it, Bra Head!!