Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CotD: Twofer Tuesday Edition

Conversation the First:

TACO: [plays the Star Wars edition of Life with the kiddos]

GIRLZOOKIE: Dark side!

TACO: Here's another dark side token. You're turning into one evil little turd.

KIDZOOKIE: How about me?

TACO: You only have one dark side token. Your guy is just kinda rude.

KIDZOOKIE: Crap! Well, I'm going down the next Dark Side path. So I'll have two tokens.

TACO: Congratulations, you've upgraded to whiny and petulant.

KIDZOOKIE: This game sucks.

TACO: Excellent roleplay, Anakin.

KIDZOOKIE: Huh?



Conversation the Second:

TV: [plays some stupid shampoo commercial]

WIFEZILLA: [quoting stupid commercial to mock it] Does your hair feel as good as it looks?

TACO: I'm going bald.

WIFEZILLA: But does your hair feel as good as it looks?

TACO: I don't have much hair.

WIFEZILLA: [sigh] Fine. But does it feel as good as it looks?

TACO: It's falling out. It looks scared. My hairs are all like, "Oh, shit, I could be next." What does scared feel like?

WIFEZILLA: Dork.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's ok, hair is just allergic to the dark side. Our price for being awesome is hair loss and who wants to be a girly Skywalker when you can be a Darth.