Sunday, June 20, 2010

And God I Love My Wife.

We've taken to having lunch at the same place every Sunday. Wifezilla worked as a waitress for a while, so she's pretty picky about service. It's kinda nice, actually... all the waitresses know my kids' names, and treat us really nicely.

Today, the place was packed, and they clearly hadn't anticipated it... there were only three waitresses working. The three of them were hustling all over the place at more or less a dead run. We felt bad for them, so Wifezilla went around the place giving each of them a pretty generous tip.

We tipped more than we paid for our lunch today. Stuff like that makes me pretty proud to hang out with her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you guys, you're such good people, and I love that you appreciate each other so much.