Monday, October 11, 2010

Sarcasmotron at 82% Capacity and Rising

TACO: Wake up.

KIDZOOKIE: Nguh.

TACO: Why do you have a pink blanket?

KIDZOOKIE: It's Girlzookie's.

TACO: No, it's yours, isn't it?

KIDZOOKIE: Nguh.

TACO: Admit it. You want to be a pretty little girl. You wake up in the morning and go, "Tra la laaaaaa."

KIDZOOKIE: Yes. I wake up in the morning and go, "Tra la laaaaaa." Then I go outside and pick flowers, and look for rainbows, and then I ride a freaking unicorn. That's exactly what I do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do they sell these in a store near me? I think I want one of my very own. Though really it sounds like it would be just a shorter version of me...

The Taco Prophet said...

You want to borrow my clone-o-matic?

Unknown said...

You've created a monster!