Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Various and Sundries Pt. 512

Trying a real post to break my Conversations of the Damned run of late.

Coyote's got me in my pathetic trying to write mode again. Went back through my latest writing attempt. I'm rather fond of it. What's written is, I think, the best stuff I've ever written. Not that that's really saying much. It's about 2/3 of the way through the story. I don't quite know how to proceed from here, though. Trying a rework based on a discussion I had with Coyote. Went through today and set up the new format. Still struggling. Baffling. I know everything that happens, but can't get it down on paper. Partly, I'm intimidated by one concept. Partly, I can't get my head into that place where the words come out. Halp.

Can't take any more Family Guy. Make wifezilla stop. Please.

Emu Final Countdowned me. Rat bastard.

Finally watched Hellboy 2: The Golden Army. Enjoyed it overall, but hated what they did to Tambor's character. Interesting development that happened in the first movie? Never happened, apparently.

Half way through Planet Terror. I know. Way to strike while the iron is hot, Taco. It's my Tarantino aversion. I hate anything that has his stink on it any more. He used to be so great, but for the past decade or so, he hurts me. He cuts me deep.

Speaking of shit I hate that everybody else seems to love, yes. I hate The Goonies. Bite me. You probably like Hayek too, even though her name is onomatopoeic for the noise I make when I eat bad shellfish.

P.S. Work sucks. Fix the fucking economy and get me out. Moping again because my shit got plagiarized. Which brings me back to my first point. It's a vicious circle. Seriously. It bit me, and I had to get shots and everything.

4 comments:

kr4ster said...

I love the Goonies and the Hayek, bastard!

The Taco Prophet said...

Madness.

Tim said...

Good thing Planet Terror is Robert Rodriguez, not Tarantino. :)

The Taco Prophet said...

Yes, but it's part of a Tarantino project, and so it has his stink on it. The fact that Tarantino didn't direct it is the only reason I finally got around to it. The fact that it was part of a Tarantino project is why it took me so long.