Thursday, April 12, 2007

I hate it when nobody takes the bait.



Wifezilla called me today and asked me to stop by the grocery store on my way home. Target's right on my way, so I popped in and bought a couple of sodas, a case of beer, and the makings for Wifezilla's Awesome Nachos (TM).

As I was checking out, the cashier asked me if I was throwing a party. I told her, "No, it's my wife's birthday. Can I get a gift receipt?"

She didn't say a word, just printed a gift receipt out for me.

I gave it to Wifezilla when I got home. She asked me what it was for. I told her that if the jalapenos didn't fit she could return them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First:

Give me your sex.

Second:

It's good to know that I'm not alone out here riding the seas of the absurd with a bunch of people that just don't get it.

Anonymous said...

I'm just.. amazed.. I.. oh, nevermind..