Sunday, September 23, 2007

Just a hair too far.

I just returned from a vacation that Blue's been after me to take for a few weeks now. It would seem that my temper's been a bit short at work, and she feels that some time away from the fucktards in California and the U.K. was just the thing I needed.

I think it's postponed justifiable homicide. We'll see if anything more has been accomplished.

So the family and I spent a few days visiting with my father-in-law. Pretty nice visit. He and the kids played a lot, wifezilla visited with a couple of her friends, and I finally read half of Ilium (it's a geek's masturbatory fantasy. Spoiler: one of the characters has sex every which way with Helen of Troy. I'd have gone with Cleopatra given the choice, but then again... beggars can't be choosers, right?).

Then we drove over to visit suyapi. Suyapi, his girlie, wifezilla, and I took the kids to the zoo today. At some point during the trip to the zoo, my sister texted my phone, and I showed the message to suyapi. Somehow -- I forget how exactly, but I'm pretty sure peer pressure was involved. My high school gym teacher told me that shit's insidious and I have no resistance to it -- suyapi wound up with my phone and started texting my sister back. At some point, he threatened to text my sister a picture of his junk. She freaked out, and my dad started sending threatening text messages.

I love my friends.

I've got a feeling I've got a few long conversations to be endured next time I'm at my parents' house though.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bother not with SMSing the sister that sort of inappropriate material.

Please send this way.

Anonymous said...

Evidently it's a possibility I could get a picture of Taco's dad's junk. Here's hoping!

Anonymous said...

Send you images? Ok, if you insist.

Unknown said...

If various and sundry pictures of junk get distributed and I don't get some of them I'm going to be pissed.

VikingLady said...

Why's it always gotta be about leavin me out of the pictures of junk loop?

The Taco Prophet said...

The exclusion is all about love. Wifezilla says nobody wants to see that :)

The Taco Prophet said...

Not me. I even dared him.

*pout*

Unknown said...

Sometimes you have to haiku:

My inbox, junkless.
Sadness fills my aching heart.
I just want some crotch.

This has been one of those times.

VikingLady said...

I want a picture of junk.

fett said...

Be careful what you wish for

Unknown said...

*thinks carefully*

I wish for pictures of the junk of people that I know.