Friday, November 30, 2007

Precocious little thing, isn't she?

So wifezilla, my daughter, and I stopped by Target today on our way home from breakfast. Wifezilla needed a few things and wanted to do a little Christmas shopping while we were there.

So while wifezilla was off doing her thing, I took the wee one over to the grocery side of the store to nab a free cookie. On the way there, she took a hard right and bolted into the personal hygiene aisle. When I rounded the corner, she was standing there with a box of tampons, which she proudly held up and informed me, "These are for mommy's butt."

4 comments:

Grimmstail said...

To which you no doubt replied, "No, silly. Those are for mommy's vagina. This is for mommy's butt." And then you pulled out the special green and red Christmas buttplug you had purchased in the sex toys department. Am I right? Am I?

Unknown said...

Target has a sex toys department? Oh happy day!

Tim said...

Silly Coyote, every store has a sex toy department. All you gotta do is believe.

Grimmstail said...

Or all you gotta do is use your imagination. Especially if you live in one of those states (Alabama) that the Supreme Court 'effectively' allows to ban sales of sex toys.