Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Chosen Beer

I wish my camera phone was better, because something as bizarrely awesome as this deserves something better than the grainy, out of focus crap my razr churns out.

We stopped by the beer shack near our house this evening to pick up a flavored beer my wife's fond of and can't find any place else, and as I passed the He'brew shelf, I swear the clouds parted and sunlight broke through to land dazzlingly upon the display even though it was night time, I was indoors, and the DVD I'd been shopping for at the previous store is apparently a figment of my imagination (at least according to the pubescent brainchildren at Best Buy).

Behold the glory. It's the chosen beer. L'Chaim!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that the flavor is Messiah Bold. Who needs a timid Messiah?

suyapi said...

Blessed are the meek, unless you're a beer.

Tim said...

It's He-Brew and the Lagers of the Universe!