Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ill Communication

PHONE: Ring, ring.

TACO: Hello?

WIFEZILLA: Why are we playing phone tag?

TACO: Because we can't reach each other. Duh.

WIFEZILLA: Cute.

TACO: Wanted to apologize.

WIFEZILLA: For what?

TACO: Smarting off at you this morning.

WIFEZILLA: Huh?

TACO: When you wanted me to contort myself down onto the couch and all. I realized I probably haven't ever told you how bad that shit hurts, so that was unfair.

WIFEZILLA: Oh. I didn't expect you to do that. I was just giving you shit.

TACO: Oh. I didn't realize that. I wind up feeling bad every time I tell you no.

WIFEZILLA: Well now you know.

TACO: Yeah.

WIFEZILLA: And knowing is half the battle.

TACO: Yeah.

WIFEZILLA: G. I. JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you filmed that it would be better than that G.I. Joe movie that just came out.

Yo Joe!

The Taco Prophet said...

I'm really not sure what the hell you're talking about. No G.I. Joe movie just came out. NO IT DIDN'T!