Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I renounce my humanity.

I don't want to be associated with you fuckers any more.

I'm flipping through the channels tonight, and I see some lady missing and presumed dead, body parts found on the side of some highway, and a 3 month old infant found dead and probably tossed out of a car.

What the fuck, people?

I'm one of the most disagreeable sons of bitches you're likely to find anywhere. I don't like people at all. And I still can't imagine doing any of this shit.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

I don't want you fuckers messing up my rep anymore. I quit.

6 comments:

Tim said...

Yes, give in to your anger. Strike them down with it...

The Taco Prophet said...

Yessssss.... you want... thisssss....

Tim said...

I am unarmed. Take your weapon. Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.

fett said...

I hereby renounce my membership to homo erectus and announce my membership to the new species: awesomus erectionus

suyapi said...

Must make very strict guidelines on who can join.

Um, after I do, of course. I don't want to be associated with these bastards either!

Unknown said...

It's about fucking time. Here's your membership kit. Meetings are on days that end in y and beer is mandatory.