Tuesday, February 17, 2009

How They Find Me: February 2009 Edition

I haven't done one of these since September, so I figured I'm due. So, without (any, really) ado, how do they find me lately? Survey says:
  1. "nogginvomit." Still far and away the most popular search string for my site. And by far and away, I mean it happened 4 times, vs. the 1 time for each of the remaining search strings. I can't imagine any of my friends who read this googling for "nogginvomit" instead of simply coming directly to the site. Unless they were fucking with me on purpose, in which case, there'd be at least several dozen hits on it. Which leaves me being amused and disturbed that someone out there is legitimately googling it.
  2. "fuck eclipse." I guess I must've been angry at Eclipse at some point in time and ranted about it. I actually really like Eclipse, though, so this one is pretty funny to me, too. I'm also really glad to see that there's someone else out there besides me who's willing to give in and really let themselves rage over a piece of software. Welcome to the support group, whoever you are. We meet on Tuesdays. We have cold beer. You bring the chips.
  3. "don't let your babies grow up to be accountants." Yeah. Damn accountants. Always... crunching numbers and shit. Fuck you, accountants.Link
  4. "all the jeniahs." I don't know what a jeniah is, but somebody out there wants them all. I'm sure he was heartbroken when he found out that all I had to offer him were jenas. Maybe he actually wanted all the Jennas, but I hope not. They're mostly haggard and leathery these days.
  5. "dear life fuck you." Perhaps the most legitimate hit my blog has ever gotten. Yay google!
  6. "does tequila smell." No, my dear. You smell. Tequila stinks.
  7. "eclipse 'stack view'." Yes, Eclipse is stacked, and the view is marvellous.
  8. "mistress vomit." There we go. The scary queries. Who the fuck?
  9. "richard lewis looks like shit." Okay, I take it back... perhaps this is the most legitimate hit my blog has ever gotten.
  10. "vomir mistress." Creepy typo. You have to admire the guy's persistence, though. He eventually got it right.
  11. "what does tequila smell like." The height of geekery: rather than buying some tequila and finding out, they googled it instead. Which one of you is this, because I'm damn sure I'm friends with whoever did this.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

When I saw fuck eclipse I thought of fucking that actually blotted out the sun. It was...sublime.

I was actually just fucking around with Analytics to see if there was enough going on to do another one of these. Out of my head! Out!

The Taco Prophet said...

Never! I feel safe and warm in your head! Plus, it's where I keep all my pervy stuff.

suyapi said...

I love the idea of a "fuck eclipse" being added to the slang vernacular. It must be done!

The Taco Prophet said...

How long do we have to wait before we abbreviate it to "fucklipse" ?