Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Booyah. Got the /mom.

TACO: Stop restoring my faith in humanity, damn it. I can't be a curmudgeon unless I hate my species.

BLUE: not all of us are assholes

TACO: You're messing with my worldview

BLUE: giving you a new paradigm... i'm not [jackass' name deleted], though.. i don't have art to go with it
BLUE: lmao

TACO: Maybe you could leverage some synergies to create an actionable paradigm?

BLUE: or maybe i could just put a boot in your keester and tell you not be a curmudgeon? :)

TACO: *shakefist*

BLUE: pfft
BLUE: unafraid

TACO: Gonna take my walker out in the front yard and yell at people to get the hell off my lawn

BLUE: uh huh
BLUE: take the hose with you
BLUE: lol

TACO: Man
TACO: Why's it always come down to hoes with you?

BLUE: lmao!
BLUE: /mom

TACO: Yay!

BLUE: yeah.. figures that would be a /win for ya

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woot!

John said...

That wasn't a real /mom. She did it to make you feel better. /lame

The Taco Prophet said...

Yeah, I see you talking but all I hear is "blah blah blah my name is Emu and I'm too chickenshit to nut up and get a /mom."