Sunday, November 22, 2009

How They Find Me: November 2009 Edition

I don't get many funny search terms any more, just the same ones repeated ad nauseam. (Apparently Google thinks I'm a leading expert on tequila.) The days of people endlessly searching my site for groin mustard and naked Hitler groin massages seem to have gone the way of the dodo.

Alas.

But tonight I found out that one of my posts got Dugg (only twice, but hey, that's doubly amazing to me), and that prompted me to check my search terms out of cycle. And when I did so, I found this:


Most of it's pretty typical of my month-to-month results. There's two things I want to point out to you here, though.

First, someone's coming here to find out what suyapi means. I guess it's as good a place as any, but I don't think you'll find the answer here. You really have to experience suyapi.

Second, and more importantly, a Carl Sagan quote is tied for #1 most visits to my site. That's fucking awesome.

P.S. Groin mustard guy? Where are you? I'm worried about you. Let's talk.

2 comments:

suyapi said...

Experience suyapi! This is not a request!

So Carl Sagan and suyapi get the universe drunk. They all decide to go looking for groin mustard...

Unknown said...

I was thinking about doing another one of these to break the long hiatus. Maybe tomorrow...