Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Incoming Movie Binge

I love the after-Christmas DVD sales. In addition to a couple of just-'cause gifts for other people, I snagged season 2 of Big Bang Theory, season 1 of True Blood, and season 5 of The Office for myself this week, at a mere $17 a pop. I finally broke down and decided to buy Wet tonight, and that trip to Best Buy yielded copies of 9, District 9, and Paranormal Activity.

I think my DVD dry spell may be over. I might even get around to watching Tropic Thunder, finally, Coyote.

Been about a month since I sent out my last short story submissions. No word yet. The wa-yay-ting is the hardest part.

Got a gorgeous wooden brain teaser puzzle set for Christmas this year. Due to a misunderstanding over something I said last night, wifezilla let kidzookie play with it today. It's now in pieces I'll never figure out how to reassemble, and worthless for display. So now it's in the trash. Le sigh. Win some, lose some.

Mailed out a couple of late Christmas gifts at lunch today. Yes, I'm well aware that you hate Christmas. Call it a Happy Today gift if you must.

Made up my mind to be Mellow Taco at work today. Went much more smoothly than it has when I've been my usual charming self. Guess I'll have to keep it up. I think it may actually keep me from having a heart attack in the long run.

Off to drink beer and watch 9. Yay.

No comments: