Wednesday, December 2, 2009

To hold my tongue speaks of quiet reservation.

Progress was made on the security for my little side project. Got the authentication stuff set up, so the site can now authenticate users and grant or reject access based on the users' granted rights. Sweet. Next up is encrypting the password. Yay.

My joints have been in really shitty shape for the past week or so. This week has featured a new treat in that my hands have been so painful that I haven't played guitar in days. I tried to play WoW last night but my hands hurt too much for that, too. Getting old is for the birds.

The pain in my joints eased up a bit today since I have naproxen again. I seem to be developing another ear infection to replace the pain though. Whee. I just fucking love the shape of my ear canals.

Big reveal went pretty well. The boss and I discussed my taking a new job, and he was pretty gracious about it. I felt kinda bad for him, because he came back from vacation sick as hell and had to have that conversation with me. He was supposed to talk to his boss about it and then get back to me and send an email out to the rest of the team. The email didn't seem to go out today, so I spoke with my team lead this afternoon just to make sure he was up to speed for any project planning he was doing. So... new job. Wow.

Pretty sure wifezilla's completely hooked on Buffy now. I've been given orders that I'm not to get ahead of her in the series. Excellent.

No comments: